Food Supplements Europe has been created to represent the interests of the European food supplement sector. Its membership includes national associations and companies committed to ensuring that future EU legislation and policy reflects the important role that this sector plays in the health of consumers.
Our primary goals
- Create a favourable environment for the recognition of the importance of food supplements for public health
- Build a European regulatory system that takes into account the special requirements of food supplements based on evidence-based principles
- Represent the interests of the food supplement industry as a trusted partner for solutions on regulatory, scientific, and technical matters based on knowledge, dialogue and transparency
- Engage with all involved in legislation and policy making in Europe in the area of food supplements, including the regulatory and scientific bodies, the political institution
- Implement a strategic vision for the sector in Europe so that consumers can benefit from safe and high quality products